THIS IS THE FIRST IN THE SERIES OF 10 POSTS, THE NEXT POST WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW!
Mistake Number 1: Messaging from a brand new number.
You need to read this carefully if your WhatsApp web looks something like this
It means you have a brand new number on which you just signed up for WhatsApp.
If want to use this number with WASender STOP!
If you have just signed up and you are using a new number for normal WhatsApp messaging to contacts that will be fine.
But if you use a brand new number like this one in the screenshot for bulk WhatsApp messaging I can assure you that your number will be banned within a maximum of 40 to 50 messages.
Why does messaging from a new number get the number banned?
Because the WhatsApp algorithm monitors for known spam behavior.
This means if you are messaging to many ‘unknown’ people within a short period of time and your messaging pattern follows the same format as spammers then the number will be banned by WhatsApp!
Professional spammers have some fire farms and they use WhatsApp with hundreds of new numbers running over sim card servers.
And they use those numbers for spamming.
These numbers are brand new on WhatsApp.
They have no past standing.
And they are used for sending spam (unrequested and unwanted) messages to unknown audiences.
If your messaging follows the same pattern then your number is definitely going to be banned by WhatsApp.
If the number gets banned, it is not the end of the world but it is definitely not ideal for the business. See my number was banned now what can I do?
What is the solution?
Use a number that is at least three months old and has been actively used on WhatsApp with regular messaging to known contacts before using it with WASender.
Read about the other 9 common mistakes that can get your number banned! (some of the links are coming soon)
- Deadly mistake #1 – Messaging from a brand new number.
- Deadly mistake #2 -Sending whatsapp messages to completely random database
- Deadly mistake #3 – Having a spammer like profile
- Deadly mistake #4 – Sending 2000 messages on day 1
- Deadly mistake #5 – Selling from the first sentence
- Deadly mistake #6 – Not taking care of the basic things
- Deadly mistake #7 – Not understanding how WhatsApp works
- Deadly mistake #8 – Not asking for option, Not respecting unsubscribe
- Deadly mistake #9 – Ban -> unban and back to spamming
- Deadly mistake #10 – Not maintaining a subscriber list